Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1 Million Pesos In 1 Year Update - August 23, 2011 As Of 3:29pm

This is part 2 of August 23, 2011 update to raise 1 million in 1 year through earn money online. I am writing this one before I forgot what happened.

So, here I was writing the articles for my UK client. I submitted 25 articles to him at 7:00am but he was not online anymore so he was not able to pay me thru my PayPal for $43.75. I slept at 7am; my mother woke me up at 12:00nn because my father needs to sleep inside my sisters’ room. It seemed I was forced to wake up, I had diarrhea, been inside the bathroom for more than 10x already. I do not know if it’s the qwek qwek I ate last night, not eating at the right time, the food I ate at home (baby back ribs soup version), or is it because I am having my period and it’s my first day today. Oh well, whatever the reason I think I better be vegetarian like my youngest sister.

I just applied Pau Essences – Ocean Mist to my tummy and back. I eat brunch; drink a glass of coke and water, and it seems I am feeling alright. I do not want to take any medicine at all because I read somewhere before that taking antacid or medicines for diarrhea can decrease a person’s memory or something like that. I do not want that happen since my work relies more on thinking and be a fast reader to grasp all information in just a matter of seconds in order to come up with a good article for my clients.

And now I am writing this update…

My client for virtual assistance, we chatted regarding the work. He was asking if regarding working scheduled. Of course, I did write an update before we chatted, so I gave him my schedule and told him that I already put my work with on schedule before we started. My working schedule for him will be 10pm-6am Tuesdays to Saturdays (GMT +8). He was okay with it.

Guess what? I was surprised he asked me what salary I want that I will be happy for. I told him salary around $400-$500/month will be great. He settled to give me $400 and he will bump it up when things got better with his business. He was to do voice chat with me instead of chatting. He will refund me $25 to buy a headset with minijack instead of usb since connection will be slower with usb. Now, the need to have that netbook is extremely URGENT.

The guy who was suppose to sell his netbook with me last time told me that his friend is selling his netbook MSI u100, color white, 8 months used for 8,000php. Now, I am starting to debate whether to go for it or go for Samsung netbook that costs 12,900php brand new.

I think I better weigh my options right before I am going to decide which one to go for:


MSI u100

Color: white

Condition: Used (8months)

Price: 8,000php

Pros:

*Cheap

*Can haggle the price for 7,000 (will try)

*it has what I needed for work

Cons:

*shorter battery life 5-6 hours (as claimed)

*with scratches

*maybe there are some minor defects not declared


Samsung (forgot the model)

Color: black

Condition: Brand New

Price: 12,900php

Pros:

*brand new (never been used

*higher specs

*longer battery life

Cons:

*expensive

*be afraid to use it at a maximum level

My Verdict:

I am not a technical person. I do need the netbook for the following reasons:

• Portability
• Long battery life span
• Faster speed compared to my Toshiba satellite
• Lightweight

I will be starting to work on the virtual assistance with my client from New York tonight this is very urgent and I can raise 7,000-8,000php this week but not 12,900php. It is kind of expensive and heavy for my budget.

As you may observed, I did not put the specs on each of the netbook because I do not want to stressed out myself trying to analyze every bit of detail. As long as I can do writing work, data entry, and has excel on it. I am cool with the netbook.

Here is what I need for this month:

1. House Mortgage – 13,000php
2. Debt to Mr. E – 2,000php ($25)
3. Debt to Ms. A – 1,500php
4. Savings account – 20,000php

Total: 36,500php

12,900php – 8,000php = 4,900php difference

I need to buy a netbook that does the job but will save me more money this month so it would be MSI u100. If in case I do not like it I will just sell it to my former co-teacher I will still have my money back to buy Samsung or other netbook.

Decision: MSI u100 (used at 8,000php)

Total money needed before month ends: 44,500php

As for the money where will I get 8,000php, will work things out ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment