Friday, August 26, 2011

1 Million Pesos In 1 Year Update – August 26, 2011 As Of 3:52 PM GMT +8

This is my 1 million pesos in 1 year update for today as I unravel my journey in earning money online.

Cash On Hand – 5,249php (got the money yesterday, August 25, 2011)

Here are some of what I spent:

1. Mortgage – 3,500 (given to my mother)
2. Food and groceries for husband – 602
3. Load (globe and smart) – 150
4. Went out yesterday, internet café to do voice chat with client and do some work – 200php
5. IC unit for Phillips TV – 500php
6. Other expenses – coke, smokes, etc husband – 47

Money Left – 250php

My husband saw me withdrawing money yesterday and he wants to get his phone back at the pawnshop SE phone that was pawned I think more than 5x already for 1,300php. This would be deductible for his salary. The problem with me is that he is not doing much work to compensate the amount I gave him every week. I need to work things out so that I will not keep on losing money. This is unexpected.

I learned my lesson to withdraw money on my own so that he will have no idea how much money I am earning.

I have some problems now I have left unfinished orders from other clients. I need to finish them up because I do not know until when this new UK client I will be working for.

With regard to my virtual assistance work, I am officially starting today and I would definitely dedicate much of my time to be more efficient bring in more money for my client so that he will be happy and left off some burden from his shoulders. This would enable him to focus on important things than doing petty stuff.

Again, my problem as of the moment is counting how much money I am earning even if I have not finished the work yet. I have to shift my mindset. This should be counting how much work, i.e. articles done, hours spend, posts done for data entry on a single day. The more I put in the more money I will be receiving.

Starting today, my focus would be on the output not on the money I would earn. My top priority is customer satisfaction!

Update on the netbook? Women do love changing minds. I am one of them. As of the moment, I put the netbook on hold. I told my client who owns a Mac I will be buying his laptop. I can wait till the time he will purchase a new Mac. At least I know he takes care of his laptop well and I am getting something of value at half the price hopefully. I really don’t like the idea of buying a brand new laptop it rips my heart shelling out that amount of money. I know it’s investment but my antique Toshiba satellite is still working will stick on this one for the moment.

I love the idea of getting a laptop or netbook for free. I wonder if I could get one from one of my clients. Who knows?

As of the moment, I have 0 savings in the bank. I am way far from my goal of 1 million pesos in 1 year. What I am trying to establish is to get into the habit of working everyday not wasting much time on sleeping or playing bejeweled. When I am into the habit of working every single day, next step would be setting up goals that are feasible not impossible.

I have learned my lesson, before I get into something I need to come up with a step-by-step procedure from the first step all the way to the top. If I focus on the end result it would be unreachable for me. Need to look at my steps and check out if I am going to the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment