Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1 Million Pesos In 1 Year Update – August 31, 2011 As Of 4:50 AM GMT +8

This is my month end update for my 1 million pesos in 1 year quest through earning money online.

This is my assessment of what had happened this month. Not too much but I think I am going there…

My Productivity:


1. Thanks to my new UK client, I was writing articles almost everyday.
2. I slept a lot for the past days maybe because I always work late at night and sleep in the morning.

Finances:

1. Zero in savings.
2. 6 months delayed in mortgage.
3. 1 month delayed in my SSS payment.

Organizational skills:


1. I am so messed up with work; I have left some clients hanging I do need to catch up on them and not taking in more work.
2. Room is messy, my table is messy.

My spending:

1. I spend around 500php when I go out. 100php when I go to an internet café which is 30mins travel from where I left.
2. I spend on useless things, I spend about 300-400php on massage 2 hours + tip. Think better settle with 100php (30mins back and 30mins reflex and tip for 50php). It’s 150php per session.
3. Unplanned spending.

September comes… hope things will get much better…

No comments:

Post a Comment