Thursday, September 15, 2011

1 Million Pesos In 1 Year Update – September 16, 2011 As Of 8:39 AM GMT +8

Here is my latest update for September 16, 2011 to get 1 million pesos in 1 year through earning money online.

Just yesterday, I bought used netbook Acer Aspire One D250-1026. For picture, here it is:



Photo courtesy of reviews.cnet.com

Specs as stated on the box:

CPU: Intel Atom processor N270
LCD: NLED 10.1WSVGAG
RAM: 1GB DDR2
HDD: 160GB
LAN: 10/100 Base T
Wireless: 802.b/g WLAN
Softload: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

I bought it at 6,500php. I saw this netbook on sale on the Internet and I had 3,000php and borrowed 4,000php from my auntie (which money I let her keep for my earnings, it's like she is my bank).

What I can say, well it's working fine. It has all the needed software, with movies, and music as well plus sun broadband with sim for free.

Return On Investment: 6 1/2 months (estimate)

This will increase my productivity since no more crashing google chrome, slow opening of websites for my research and stuff.

I am going to test this netbook out today for my first day of work with Acer. As for my Toshiba satellite, it would be for my sisters usage. At least, we won't argue on who is going to sit first or use the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment