Friday, January 21, 2011

Jan 22, 2011 (GMT +8) Update

The update is the same to Jan. 20, 2011. Nothing's change, except I have to give 2,000php to hubby who had worked like for 2 days about 3-4 hours in total. Now getting pressured on paying him such amount on Monday, talking about a loving husband.

He is going to use to go out with his friends for a drinking spree. Oh well, but I ain't giving him money since Thursday until Sunday so that's a relief.

For the past two days, I only earned $1. What Ah!!! I am pretty sure reaching 1 Million pesos in a year will not be possible. I am too darn lazy and love wasting time. I do not know what's wrong with me.

There is suppose something that I can do in order to fix this issue. I don't want to end up not reaching my goals and be in the same pot hole.

As for my business, well, I have assigned writers articles and Mr. E and I planned not to touch the profits and let it stay there for 1 year before we split it.

Hopefully, I can earn about $50-$100 today, mortgage for the house is fast approaching and it's $350 plus the electricity bill of $100. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment