Monday, August 22, 2011

1 Million Pesos in 1 Year – August 23, 2011 Update as of 3:12am GMT +8

This is my August 23, 2011 Update on my journey to raise 1 million pesos in 1 year through earn money online.

Expenses:

1. Paid electric bill for last month’s amount – 5,640+php
2. Paid salary to Mrs. G for her work done – 1,018php
3. Paid Mr. E for my debt - $10 (debt left $80)
4. Bought cellphone + sim card (reconditioned for my sister) since I borrowed money from her last month, promised to buy her a phone – 629php
5. Bought 2 brand new tops from Bench, they are having a sale – 438php

Income:

As of the moment my income is zero on PayPal. But I sold my paypal funds of $32, got 1200php as my petty cash for this week.

Problems I have encountered:

1. I did not stick with the 30/30 or my version of 60/15.
2. Biphasic sleep was no good for me since I have two clients who are stressing me out and need to be online from evening till early hours in the morning. Seems I am working like a call center agent now, on a graveyard shift.

Discoveries:

1. I have observed I worked well in an Internet café like for 60php – 9 hours as a promo. I earned $43.50 for that yesterday. But the problem is I spent like 3 hours playing bejeweled. Probably, I spent like 100php inclusive of fare and the 60php rent.
2. My sleeping habits have changed. I slept like 6:30am then woke up around 2pm. This is like 8 hours still but I felt all exhausted, etc.

Dilemma:

1. I am weighing my options whether to buy a netbook or open a savings account.

Netbook:

I have found a netbook from Samsung that is on promo it would costs about 12,900php. The promo is until August 31. Why I want to have a netbook? Just in case arguments strike again with my husband at least I can simply walk out find a place and do my work. I need a netbook due to faster speed. My laptop is super slow that I could not do my research and data entry work fast.

I have some alternatives. First, I will buy the Mcbook of my client who is in the US since he is planning to change his laptop probably next month. Maybe he can offer it to me at a cheaper price at least it’s a Mac which happens to be my dream laptop.

Second, I will let my bestfriend who lives in the US to purchase a netbook for at higher specs and ship it here. I will pay him through PayPal.

Savings Account:

I am targeting to get a credit card and I was told by my friend that I can apply for credit card when my deposit is 20,000php. Their system will automatically give out a list of candidates for those who can get a credit card. But the problem is I don’t have government issued ID’s.

Final decision…

I will ask my client in the US if he is offering his laptop to be sold at a cheaper price. If yes, I will go for his Mcbook. Then, the money I will earn for the next days will be my savings and next week money earned will be for paying the house mortgage at 13,000php

2. My clients and working schedule is bugging me.

The client I got for virtual assistance is paying me $150/month plus commission. Now, I need to set a schedule for him so that I can work regularly everyday.

But I have writing clients which I can earn big time money since they like my work.

Final decision…

1:00pm-5:00pm – UK client articles (25-30 articles/day)
6:00pm-10:00pm – UK client and other writing clients
10:00pm – 6am – Virtual Assistance (will try to fix the schedule maybe will work like 4 hours a day, this would be 5 days a week)

My Plan:

1. Need to stop going to an Internet café to work it would costs me 100php and at the same time 50php for unlimited internet for 1 day in my globe tattoo.
2. Come up with a budget plan, income and expenses management put them in an excel file.
3. Sort out my work so that I can finish the Wordpress and LinkedIn data entry plus my article writing.
4. My client for virtual assistance is back and ready to throw some tasks on me now I will be totally busy.
5. I have one client in article writing that pays me well; I earn $43.50 for 25 articles. I am prioritizing him and make him satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment