Saturday, August 13, 2011

To Do List For August 14, 2011 as of 12:40am GMT +8



Before I start with some serious stuff, the image I just uploaded is the same image that I put as a wallpaper background for my very antique toshiba satellite laptop.

This just motivates me to aim more and do more... I believe in "law of attraction". The Raise To 1 Million Pesos in 1 Year only takes one difficult step and that is to decide when to start...

I am going to start a new game plan starting today. I need to be very focus on my plan and be sure that I am not going to set unrealistic goals today.

Here is my to do list for August 14, 2011:

1. Finish 10 blogging articles.
2. Finish 5 gadget articles.
3. Finish 9 boots articles.
4. Finish 8 web hosting review articles.
5. Do data entry work for Italian guy.
6. Do data entry work for Wordpress guy.
7. Pay husband his salary of $25.
8. Pay my worker who did data entry $12.50 for work done out of my writing earnings.
9. Remind Mrs. J to pay me off $50 for the loan she borrowed.
10. Buy some load for my globe tattoo.
11. Go to the city and stay for the night, 100% husband would be drunk it's his day out and do not want to be at home when he is pissed. If I am it would result to endless arguments.
12. Write 10 articles and sell them to my clients.
13. Email my previous clients and buyers of my articles if they want me to write articles for them.

Hmmm, I think I got a lot of things to do for today I hope I will be able to finish them on time in 23 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment